Business Development Lead – RPA
Mekkanos Limited is a global technology consulting & services company specializing in cutting-edge Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence solutions. The company is headquartered in the UK and has subsidiaries in the US and India. We design, develop & implement cognitive automation solutions by applying a combination of RPA & AI technologies for clients across industries and around the globe.
- Recognized for Excellence in Business Process Automation – India as part of Automation Anywhere’ s prestigious IMEA Partner Awards 2020. The Excellence Award is a testament to our vision and leadership in the intelligent automation category.
- As a specialist RPA/ AI company, we bring to the table a solid team of function & technical experts equipped with the knowledge, frameworks & toolkits to get the work done.
- We help our clients to select the optimal technology mix for process automation that considers the technology landscape as well as security and compliance requirements of each client organisation.
To understand more about Mekkanos capabilities, please visit: https://www.mekkanos.com/
As the Business Development Lead – RPA you will focus on lead generation, develop solid business relationships, and negotiate and close deals related to RPA consulting projects. We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our thriving team and drive the next phase of growth in Robotic Process Automation. You will identify and work with new customers to understand their business challenges and demonstrate on how Mekkanos can deliver value. The position requires a strong work ethic, communication skills, and proactive, result-driven activity to generate the sales goal and delivery excellence that we are looking to achieve.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels.
- Lead and communicate requirements of POCs for prospects and customers to RPA technical team, making sure the team’s time is effectively utilized.
- Strong understanding of how RPA can transform the businesses, knowledge on the Automation Anywhere licensing, products, and industry specific customer success stories in RPA
- Consistently identify and develop a robust pipeline/core book of business in RPA sales
- Articulate RPA propositions in the business context of prospects, customers and partners.
- Assist the RPA team as they build and deliver custom made demos for new prospects and clients
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs.
- Meet with clients both remotely and in-person, when needed/required
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events (some travel necessary)
- Collaborate on sales strategies, identify gaps, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts as needed
- Works independently and collaborates cross-departmentally with Business Development Representatives, product sales specialists, and management to assist and support meetings, and provide pre-sales and post-sales support as needed
- Partner with the marketing team to execute traditional demand generation and Account-Based Marketing strategies
- Work with clients to identify business needs
- Drive end-user adoption of RPA products through events and training, seminars, webinars, technical training, and other activities as appropriate
- Understand industry-relevant perspectives on markets and industries and be able to contribute to a client’s business objectives with that information
- Present POCs and demos to prospects and customers in a manner that is clearly understood and compelling for their business needs
- Apply systems and critical thinking at all times and makes decisions based on information analysis
- Prepare and present ideas and recommendations to achieve high performance and growth
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate.
- 5+ Years of Business Development experience with at least 2 years in Automation Anywhere related Sales, Marketing & Business Development.
- Have gained experience in C-Level solution selling or business improvement with enormous associations, ideally with ability and involvement with RPA solutions.
- Have a network organization of CFO/CEO/COO level connections in any industry where RPA can be enabled.
- Define hooks and messages which are most effective for the sales & marketing team
- A clear and demonstrable track record of sales with achievement of at least 3 out of the last 4 years on/exceeding target.
- Must be able to relate to people and business needs
- Proactive listening skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Technical sales and previous experience working with Automation Anywhere.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Actively participate as a subject-matter expert with marketing and sales initiatives virtually and in-person
- Innovative approach to work
- Demonstrate high ethical standards
- Desirably educated to BA/BCom/MBA/BEng/BSc degree level with a strong academic record or equivalent.
- Native-level fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages advantageous)
- Desire to work in the tech industry
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Ability to work and collaborate productively across sales, marketing, sales support and customer delivery teams, even when under pressure.
- Ambitious, confident, enthusiastic individual with a “can-do” attitude.
- Desirably a good understanding and experience selling Robotics and Intelligent Automation solutions to Indian Customers, is highly desirable for this role.
Position : Business Development Lead
Department : Business Development
Reports to : Business Development Manager
Location : India
Job Type : Regular Employee Hire
Organization : Mekkanos Limited
The world is changing, business is changing, and technology is moving faster than ever before. Mekkanos is here to ensure that your business doesn’t get left behind. Through cutting-edge IT solutions, automation, robotic process automation, and other emerging technologies, we’ll help business transform for the future. We are looking to acquire and build strong Business Development representatives to accelerate and grow talent.
Are you motivated to kick start your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a leading technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact at Mekkanos. To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, motivated people who are invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all types of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Join our team and you’ll have the opportunity to blend strategic consulting and technology solutions to create innovative customer, all powered by insights.
Note: As part of Mekkanos employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).