Mekkanos Limited is a global technology consulting & services company specializing in cutting-edge Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence solutions. The company is headquartered in the UK and has subsidiaries in the US and India. We design, develop & implement cognitive automation solutions by applying a combination of RPA & AI technologies for clients across industries and around the globe.
- Recognized for Excellence in Business Process Automation – India as part of Automation Anywhere’ s prestigious IMEA Partner Awards 2020. The Excellence Award is a testament to our vision and leadership in the intelligent automation category.
- As a specialist RPA/ AI company, we bring to the table a solid team of function & technical experts equipped with the knowledge, frameworks & toolkits to get the work done.
- We help our clients to select the optimal technology mix for process automation that considers the technology landscape as well as security and compliance requirements of each client organization.
To understand more about Mekkanos capabilities, please visit: https://www.mekkanos.com/
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic lead HR Operations to be a part of India HR Operations team in Bangalore. Incumbent will be responsible for designing ,execution and delivery of core operational HR Services such as Onboarding, background verification, employee Life cycle processes, benefits (medical insurance etc…), time & attendance, leave management, probation, reporting & MIS, audits, vendor management and employee health & safety within India. Guiding employees and managers through employee relations issues. Guide managers to reach appropriate resolutions and demonstrate success in managing complex employee relations issues. In addition, the incumbent should possess hands on experience on HR analytics & reporting (ability to analyse and extract insights from HR data and preparing HR dashboard for Sr. leadership). The ideal candidate should be able to work with limited supervision, is a self-starter, highly adaptable to change, and enjoy the challenges of working in faced paced environment.
Serve as a lead HR Operations specialist within the HR India operations team to provide relevant and effective HR Operations services to business within India (primary location would be Bangalore)
· Ensuring timely and accurate resolution of employee queries
· Use general HR Services/Operations knowledge to review/perform HR Services/Operations projects
· Management and timely updation of India HR Policies and processes
· Leverage and enforce processes and technologies to support delivery of HR services
· Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function HRBP’s, employees and vendors.
· Under general supervision, provide HR policies & processes consultancy to HR and business managers and supervisors within India regarding the interpretation and delivery of complex HR Services/Operations policies, programs and processes, HR Operations issues/challenges
· Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
· Management of internal and external HR audit, BPC and Health and safety requirements
· Responsible for ensuring proper use of vendor management of HR services/operations providers within the India
· Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements in India. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies
· Assists in communication and training materials, event planning, ongoing HR initiatives.
· Reviews employment practices to ensure compliance with internal policies/procedures and external laws/regulations
· Analysing HR data and preparing HR reports and dashboard for Sr. leadership.
Relationships and key contacts
- Regular Contact/ updates to India and UK leadership team