RPA Technical Lead
The RPA Team Lead is a critical position that combines the role of a Senior Engineer with business analysis and design skills. You will be responsible for collaborating with the business units to analyze current-state business processes and developing automated workflows using RPA technology to increase efficiency and quality. The RPA Team Lead will develop and maintain RPA applications for cross-functional Ansys teams. This role will also analyze performance of applications to optimize the coding and testing of the solutions and support the RPA infrastructure and overall architecture to optimize resource utilization. Also, to work closely with the client in documenting / recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing / testing the solution (manage exceptions) as well as maintenance/ change control of existing artefacts
- 7+ years of professional experience in IT project development with more than 3 + years of hands-on experience on Automation Anywhere RPA Tool. Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Ability to maintain a team of developers, manage tasks, work closely with the client SMEs, and report to immediate manager.
- Proven working experience on AA360 version of Automation Anywhere.
- Experience developing API and integration solutions with Automation Anywhere.
- Strong Knowledge of AA360 Architecture, design patterns, database architecture and ability to write and interpret MS SQL scripts.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Proven working experience with process improvement methodologies in RPA.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Access the RPA Team with SWOT analysis and address the project needs.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong experience in testing methodologies, test case development, and testing execution.
- Experience with object-oriented language such as .NET, C# or Java is a plus
- Development experience in Chat Bot platforms/tools, building and deploying AI/ML models is a plus.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up-paced environment.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends.
- Previous experience working with Finance, HR, Legal, and Sales Operations a plus.
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity.
- Ensures the delivery of a high-quality solutions meeting client’s expectations.
- Ability to Lead Teams with Developers and Junior Developers.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you.
reach us on email@example.com